November brings the frost to make your feet and fingers glow, so what better time to keep warm and cosy indoors and craft, craft, craft.
I have finished up with something totally different from what was started. Mostly because I needed to re-ink my clear embossing ink pad, after several attempts at getting a good impression with the un-inked pad and having to cut off the original wording which was quite large and said blessed, I eventually stamped my flower in a very light blue ink and heat embossed it. The re-inker is still on the loose I am sure it will find itself soon.
I used distressed inks to colour the background, the flowers and butterfly. Once I had removed the embossing powder from the flower I over stamped the flower with metallic distress stain and the word blessed is also stamped in the same stain and is about a 10th of the size of the original which took up a lot of my tag space. Having chopped the original tag about I mounted what was left of it onto black card to create my tag. I think I like the effect better than my original idea.