Saturday 1 September 2012

12 tags of 2012 August taking it to the wire

It is official, I am in the creative doldrums!

I haven't felt very creative in the last few weeks but had to stir my stumps to post my tag for August. I started with all good intentions at the beginning of the month, but it has all gone down hill since then. Gawd I sound like a whinging pom.

Anyway here is my tag, very simple and self explanatory. I did try painting my embossed background but didn't like the effect that I achieved so I have gone for the natural look of kraft paper, which I do like.


I was going to add words but decided the words I had chosen weren't quite right. Perhaps it is my mood. Anyhow I am now going to start September by re-organising my craft stash and work space, maybe I will find the embossing powder that I seem to have lost. I'm bound to find something in my stash that I have forgotten about and will inspire me. See I am in a better mood already there is nothing like a bit of re-organisation to sooth the battered spirit.

Enjoy you crafting
Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment