Thursday 31 May 2012

12 Tags of 2012 May but only just

May has been a very busy Month for me. I have had a birthday, another year has just flown by and yes the police men look even younger. I haven't made as much time to be creative as I should have this month so next month I am going to try to be creative every day not that I will blog every day you understand, but I will try to blog more often. Who knows I might succeed. Well it is nearly10pm on the 31st and you have guessed I have just finished my Tag for Tim Holtz's 12 tags for 2012.

The pattern paper is from a pattern for dungarees that I made in the early 70's. I remember them well they were made of red denim material and I had to walk down the catwalk for the school fashion show. It went better than the choir concert the previous year at least I didn't fall off the back of the stage.
The dress is a Kanban stamp coloured with Prisma colouring pencils  a bit of ribbon and a few stickers. Add a bit of distress, a little flower holder that I have had in my stash for ages and don't remember where it came from and some artificial flowers and as the french say viola.


I would say have a crafty day but the day is nearly over so I will say sweet crafty dreams.

Georgina

2 comments:

  1. Such a great tag. Love your dress!! That is fabulous. Great ruffled ribbon and fun flowers too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete