Saturday 24 March 2012

A week of false starts

I have been a bad blogger this week. Note to self - must try harder.

Creatively it has been a week of false starts. I have two unfinished pages in my altered book, a painting of a green pixie unfinished and at this present moment not likely  to see the touch of a paint brush again. A grunge board book as yet unfinished (in fairness this project has be been hiding unfinished for a while), a journal page inspired by a tag, which I have finished.
The background is a mixture of Distress ink and distress stain. The hair is also coloured with a mixture of distress inks. The owl is shrink plastic and coated with distress crackle a then finished with a few swipes of distress stain all in all a lady in distress. I will post a picture of the journal page when it is finished.
In the meantime enjoy a crafty day.
Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment